This clever objet d'art is finished with an antique glaze.
BAS Global Investments is committed to providing quality service in terms of shipping and delivery to all customer orders. Our courier partner has a wide coverage of delivery services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We assure the customers a smooth buying experience, which allows satisfaction and peace of mind while waiting for their orders to be delivered right at their doorsteps.
Please click this link to see the areas covered by our deliveries and the transit time to any specific location in the Kingdom. We are also aiming to expand our coverage to the entire MENA region in the future.
- When a customer completes the ordering process, our Customer Care team will conduct a verification process. Following this, the customer will receive a confirmation message through email with the details of the shipment, including the Air Way Bill reference number (AWB reference), which will be used to track the shipment.
- The customer can track the shipment at any point by accessing the link of the service provider which will be provided in the confirmation email along with the AWB number
- If the customer would like to change the delivery address after placing the order, he/she may call our Customer Care at telephone number +966 11 288 3366 during office hours. Alternatively, they may message at mena.globalviews.com “Online - Chat with us” located at the bottom right corner of the website. We accept change of delivery address when done within 12-hours after the order was placed.
- The courier will contact the customer prior to delivery to confirm the availability of the recipient. If the customer cannot be reached within 3-consecutive call attempts, the order will be cancelled and returned to our warehouse.
- Upon receiving the order, the customer should inspect the condition of the package and he/she may refuse to accept the item in case of evident damage on the product or he/she may call immediately our Customer Care at telephone number +966 11 288 3366.
- The recipient is required to show a proof of identification to the courier for security purposes and his/her signature will be captured through a courier’s scanner upon receiving the item.
BAS Global Investments offers free delivery to all main cities and other locations within Saudi Arabia for order value of SAR 200 and above. For order value below SAR 200, delivery charge of SAR 28 will be applied.
At BAS Global Investments, customer satisfaction is our primary priority. We offer a hassle-free return service to customers who are not satisfied with the product they received. However, there were instances that would make us difficult to support a return especially when it was distinct from our terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Returns
- The customer may return the item within 7-days from the date of delivery, provided with the following valid reasons:
- Damage upon delivery
- Wrong item delivered
- The item should be in a good condition.
- The item should be in the same original box as received, with all accessories, label and barcodes intact.
- Original invoice must be provided.
- The item should be in the same location where it was delivered.
- Customer is requested to inform BAS Global Investments of the return by sending an email to email@example.com
- Customer is requested to give the details of the item that he/she wishes to return and provide a valid reason along with it, as outlined in the previous section.
- In case the customer wants to exchange the existing product with another item of the same value, he/she must also indicate the details of the item of their choice.
- Customer must prepare the package in advance, prior to the designated pick up time by courier. They must make sure that all accessories are intact and the item is in the same original box as received.
- BAS Global Investments will arrange to pick-up the item within 7 working days from the same location where the package was delivered.
- In case the customer could not return the item within the required period due to some unavoidable circumstances, he/she must call customer service or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The courier service will contact the customer to arrange for pick up as per agreed time.
- The customer may request pick-up in a different address other than the delivery, provided that location is covered by courier service location.
- An Air Way Bill (AWB) will be sent to the customer through email and customer will be have to present a printed copy of the AWB to the courier upon collection of the item.
- Customer also has the option to drop the item, with the printed AWB, at the nearest courier branch in their area.
- Once the return process is completed and the item is received at our warehouse, we will process the reimbursement based on the customer’s preferred reimbursement method.
- For customers who want to exchange with another item, a delivery procedure will follow based on the details of the item that he/she indicated in the email.
Customer can choose between two types of reimbursement options offered by BAS Global Investments.
- Credit Note
Credit note is the faster and more convenient reimbursement option among the two. It functions as an e-wallet. It can be used to purchase a different item of a different price. The customer can use the balance in the credit note during their next purchase to offset the final amount and pay only the remaining balance.
Refund is guaranteed to our valued customers in full amount of item value.
- Refund can be done through wire transfer if the customer has paid through Credit Card or COD terms.
- Refund will only be processed within 7-days upon receiving the returned item/s.
- Delivery fees (if any) are not covered by refund.